The Arkali heralds a new breed of hiking shoe. There’s off-road, off-trail and then there’s off the map. HOKA ONE ONE® has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX® upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is. It features a PROFLY™ midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram® Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.
- POIDS: 432.00g
- DROP: 5.00mm
- STABILITE: Neutre
- Amorti: Réactive
- MATRYX® upper, a lightweight weave including Kevlar strands for unparalleled strength and durability without adding weight.
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection.
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain.
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight.
- Rangi™ bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel.
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs.
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
Cet article n'a pas de description